Bob Berry, Jim Campbell
Create your own comic books with this fun, all-inclusive kit—complete with a book of easy step-by-step projects, two blank comic books, a pencil, markers, and stickers.
Wham! Pow! Bam! Kaboom! With The Art of Drawing Comic Books, learn all the techniques you need to make your own comic books and superheroes, then jump right into creating them with the included materials.
This comic book kit comes with:
- 64-page project book – Featuring step-by-step character projects, as well as tips on adding speech balloons and sound effects.
- Two 32-page blank comic books – Create your own comic books, using the skills you’ve learned.
- Drawing pencil – An HB pencil, perfect for sketching.
- 12 fine-line markers – Use the fine-line markers to color your drawings!
- Stickers – Use the included stickers to add sound effects to your comics.
With step-by-step projects, drawing techniques, and tips for adding speech bubbles, sound effects, and setting up a scene, you’ll be able to create your own story lines and comic book characters in no time—the possibilities are endless!
Bob Berry has been an artist, illustrator, and character and graphic designer for more than 15 years. While the mainstay of Bob Berry’s work is for children’s publishing and textbooks, Bob has also provided art and illustration for CDs, children’s games, toy packaging, and more. Visit bobberryillustration.com.
Jim Campbell is a professional comic-book letterer, one-time writer (perhaps again in the future) and occasional artist—although his enthusiasm rather outstrips his actual ability. He knows more about print production than mortal man was meant to know and has scanned more images than you’ve had hot dinners. Unless you’re 90 years old.
Dana Muise is an artist working in San Francisco for the video game and TV cartoon industry. The only thing he likes better than space monsters is teaching people how to draw them. He enjoys drawing with his wife, Leigh, a talented artist, and daughter, Eva, his favorite little monster of all. Visit danamuise.net.