Great advertising and design can make the world stop and think. It can make people listen. And, sometimes, it can even change a person's life. Get a glimpse of greatness with:
- More than 1,600 four-color images from the finalists and winning entries
- Insider perspectives from the Gold Pencil winners
- A spotlight on the Client of the Year
- The college competition winners
- A look into the judging process with a Judge's Choice section
The One Club for Art and Copy is a nonprofit organization founded in 1975 to recognize and promote creative excellence in advertising. Through its publications, exhibitions, and awards competitions it seeks to inform and educate both the public and advertising professionals about the intrinsic value of creative standards in advertising. The One Club fosters the next generation of advertising professionals through scholarships.