Another kind-hearted but humorous activity book from the creator of A Celebration of David Attenborough: The Activity Book, celebrating one of the 21st century’s best-loved women.
Michelle Obama inspires a huge amount of love and respect from all corners of the world. And there has been feverish speculation that she might even run as the next Democrat presidential candidate. Although she has insisted she has no political ambitions, Washington insiders believe senior democrats will urge her to reconsider. Even if she doesn’t run, however, her international public profile, while already astronomical, is getting bigger and bigger, especially since the publication of her bestselling memoir Becoming in late 2018, with the whole world wondering what she’ll do next.
This whimsical yet inspirational book, specially created for Michelle’s legions of fans, is a glorious celebration of Michelle Obama, including:
- Uplifting Quotes: on Hope, Courage, The American Dream, Women’s Rights, Self-Motivation, Hardship, Charity, Education, Healthy Eating and more
- Michelle biography – a potted history of her extraordinary achievements
- Surprising Hug Recipients (The Queen, George W. Bush, Melania Trump)
- Love Story: How Michelle and Barack met and fell in love
- First Lady Firsts: first First Lady to attend an Ivy League university, first First Lady to announce an Oscar winner, first First Lady to outearn her husband before his presidency, and more
- Melania Trump’s Copycat Speech
- Michelle’s Dream Dinner Party Guest List
- Fun colouring pages, spot the difference pages, ‘Where’s Michelle?’ pages
and much, much more!
Nathan Joyce is a freelance editor and writer. He is the author of A History of Insults (Dog 'n' Bone) and I Claudio (Blink), a compilation of Claudio Ranieri's greatest quotes, and a contributor to the Comedy Wildlife Photographer of the Year (Blink).